This recipe comes from my mother-in-law and is even one of the few things my picky-eating-son enjoys! Hopefully you're kids will love it as well! This recipe is for 1 bowl.
What You Need:
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of Cornstarch
- 2 cups of whole milk
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan (over NO heat), whisk the milk and cornstarch until there are no lumps.
- Turn the stove on to medium-low heat.
- Add the sugar
- Continue to stir until the crema thickens up. This will probably take about 10-15 minutes. You want it to be the consistency of pudding.
- Pour into the bowl and sprinkle with the cinammon.
Total Prep Time: 0 minutes
Total Cook Time: 15 minutes