Friday, March 13, 2009

Birthday Madness! :)

So it appears as if I forgot to put up a blog post yesterday - but I have a perfectly good excuse! Yesterday was my mother's and two of my brother's birthdays - Happy Birthday to Them!!

Yes, on March 12, 1984, my poor mom gave birth to two of my brothers ("the twins") on her own birthday. :( Ever since then, she's had to endure sharing her special day with two others, and most of those days ended with a birthday cake for all three of them to share.

But thinking about cakes made me want to point out to you the BEST bakery in NYC - Valencia Bakery!

Ever since I was a little girl, every single occasion that required a cake in our household came from Valencia. Their cakes are so delicious and perfect and made however you'd like it.

Valencia only has around 3 or 4 locations in NYC, and yet they never go out of business - and let me tell you why. If you ever ask any Hispanic were they get their cakes from, I can guarantee you they will all say Valencia. It's amazing what such a small company can produce!

Anyways, I'd like to post up a few of the cakes we've gotten from Valencia recently just so you can see how delicious they look, and try the bakery out for yourself!










No comments:

Post a Comment