Thursday, February 19, 2009

Drink Time...Mori Sunando

So I have to be 100% honest with you, and tell you that I am not the hugest fan of this drink. But my three brothers swear by it, and begged me to post it for the rest of the blogger world.

Morir SoƱando (or Mori Sunando) actually translates to "die while dreaming" because this drink is just that wonderful. It is a drink that I'm sure will sound unusual to some of you, but I'd say test it out and see what you think for yourself.

What You Need:

- 2 cups of Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 cups of milk
- A few cubes of Ice.


What To Do:
- Mix the sugar and milk together until all of the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour the orange juice and milk mixture into a blender with the ice for about 2 minutes. Voila! Instant foamy, creamy and refreshing drink!
- If you don't have a blender, crush up the ice as best you can, and stir that in. You want the drink to be as cold as possible.

Enjoy!!!

Total Prep Time: 0 minutes
Total Cook Time: 2 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment